Print this page
Corporate Philanthropy Guidelines
JM Family's corporate philanthropy is targeted to the geographic areas where the company has major business operations including: South Florida (Broward and south Palm Beach counties); Jacksonville, Fla.; Mobile, Ala.; Alpharetta and Commerce, Ga. and St. Louis, Mo.
JM Family only considers requests submitted by organizations that have a tax-exempt classification under Sections 170(c) or 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. Written requests should be submitted on the organization's letterhead and include:
- Name of organization, address and telephone number
- Contact person, address, telephone number and email address
- History, mission, population currently served, key personnel, Board of Directors and Trustees
- Current copy of the organization's Form W-9 (must be dated in the same year as the request).
Requests related to an event should include:
- Name of event, date, time, location and purpose of event
- List of committed sponsors, sponsorship levels, advertising specifics and applicable deadlines
Requests for gifts to individuals; individual public, private or parochial schools; clubs, troops, and teams are discouraged. Requests for funds should be made as far in advance as possible. Corporate Philanthropy does not donate vehicles or offer grants.
Submitting a Request
Requests should be directed as follows:
JM Family Enterprises, Inc.
111 Jim Moran Boulevard
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
An associate of the Corporate Philanthropy department will contact the organization as needed to obtain any additional information as part of the review process. Please allow four to six weeks for requests to be reviewed.