JM Lexus in Margate, Fla. is the largest volume Lexus dealership in the world, a distinction it has held for 25 consecutive years. The only retail automotive dealership owned and operated by JM Family Enterprises, JM Lexus has state-of-the-art service and parts departments, as well as one of only a few Certified Collision Centers in the country. The dealership opened in 1989 and in June 2007 celebrated the grand opening of the JM Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Superstore in Coconut Creek, Fla.
General Manager: Jim Dunn
- Sold 7,719 new and 2,465 pre-owned vehicles
- No. 6 in the nation for certified pre-owned vehicle sales (1,429 vehicles sold)
- Earned Elite of Lexus distinction for the 19th consecutive year for providing exceptional customer service
JM Lexus is committed to conducting business with consideration for the environment so that we may preserve natural resources for the future of our company, associates, customers, business partners and the community. We have implemented several innovative programs to reduce our environmental impact and strive to operate our dealership through sustainable business practices.
Notable Environmental Accomplishments
- Two rooftop solar arrays produced more than 98,700kWh of electricity in 2016.
- The JM Lexus Body Shop uses water-based paints and operates two advanced paint spray booths and heated prep stations. Together, the improvements minimize the use of solvents and reduce energy required to heat the vehicles prior to painting.
- To reduce energy consumption, a new parking lot lighting system was installed. The design includes highly-efficient LED lamps, wireless controls and motion sensor.